Please Note: General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems has made a business decision to exit the Mil-Rugged Remote Fire Device (RFD) marketplace which includes its Disposal Tools, Explosive Crimpers, and Maintenance/Repair business and will no longer accept new Orders as of September 15, 2016. If you have a question relating to a previously purchased General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems RFD devices please contact Rory Bell - Contracts Mgr. at 425-420-9390 or by email at email@example.com.
Explosive Ordnance Disposal Tools
The Explosives Crimper is a multi-function explosives preparation tool that combines the features of several tools in one. The unique crimper design is optimized for use in the preparation of both military and commercial explosives. The crimper is ideal for use in all types of explosive ordnance disposal (EOD), blasting and demolition (including underwater) explosives preparation applications.
- Stainless Steel
- Ergonomically-enhanced design
- Hardened for extended life
- Wire insulation stripper (18 gauge)
- Opener for detonating cord shipping cans
- Through-hole for lanyard attachment
- Phillips and standard screw drivers on handle tips
- Punch for making blasting cap insertion point
- Gauge for measuring proper crimp placement
- Cleanly cuts nonel “shock tube” without pinching the nonel tubing